Send us an Email

Please fill out the form below with any comments or questions and our office staff will get back in touch with you soon! Thanks!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Four Convenient Locations - Click Here!

Neuro-Cranial Restructuring (NCR)

Locations Offered: Millersburg, Shipshewana

Staff Offering this Service: Dr. Kelly Garber, Dr. Terrance Waggoner

The spinal column accounts for roughly 20% of the central nervous system, which leaves the remaining 80% residing in the skull. Misalignment of the bones of the skull can cause many physical, mental, and emotional problems. Skull misalignment can directly affect the spine, the central nervous system, the head, cerebrospinal fluid in the brain, and can affect the rest of the body. These skull misalignments can arise from: trauma, the birth experience itself, dental work, head injuries, emotional upset, chemical exposures, infection, falls, sport injuries, surgeries, accidents, and physical abuse.

Neuro-Cranial Restructuring involves very brief controlled inflation of a balloon-like device into the nostril of the patient with the specific purpose of movement of the sphenoid bone in the center of the skull. Most patients notice a difference immediately after treatment as the skull is progressively “unlocked” with treatment designed to improve the transmission of neurotransmitters (chemical messengers) across the surface of the brain. This in turn increases brain function, and is a prelude to many positive changes in the body structure and overall function.

Symptoms that may respond to NCR: vertigo, balance problems, snoring, sleep apnea, seizures, breathing problems, learning disabilities, hyperactivity, TMJ, teeth grinding, sinus problems, neck pain, migraines, ear problems, head pressure, headaches, and anxiety.