Water…The Life Giver
10 Reasons to make sure you are drinking enough water!
1. Your brain is made up of 75% water!
2. Water regulates your body temperature.
3. Water helps protect your heart.
4. Water helps you burn fat.
5. Water helps prevent constipation.
6. Water decreases fatigue.
7. Water carries oxygen to your cells.
8. Water flushes toxins out.
9. It keeps your skin looking young.
10. Water helps you control calorie intake.
So, how much water is enough? Although 8 ounces of water is a great place to start, it may not be enough for you depending on your weight. Divide your body weight in half (pounds). That’s how many ounces of water you should be drinking every day! For example, if you weigh 160 pounds, then you should be drinking 80 ounces of water or ten 8 oz. glasses of water every day.
Raise a glass and drink up! It does your body good!